Automated working station
Automated working station of traffic operator is a carefully designed construction: a firm metal stand with the placeholder for a computer, cosy ergonomic table top and wide screen monitors. Our integrated solution assures efficient operation of a traffic operator. The AWS has some options: its height is adjustable (with the help of servo drive controlled by an operator), computer configuration can vary).
- Any software required by a customer can be installed on the AWS’ computer.
- AWS can be equipped with different number of monitors (from 1 and up to 3).
- Working station height is adjustable.
- The table is mounted on 4 legs, two of them are adjustable.
- The AWS base is made of metal and the table top — laminated pressed wood panel. The table top design can be modified to meet customer’s need.
- The table of a traffic operator.
- An industrial computer with corresponding configuration. (Active ventilation is not included).
- A keyboard and a mouse.
- Power supply filter with 3 sockets.
- Carriers for fixing monitors (up to 3 pcs).
|Height||1138 mm + 440 mm (adjustable)|
|Supply voltage||220 V, 50 Hz|
|Power consumption||500 W|