Eclipse is an intelligent flap turnstile developed in response to the current trends. It is our first retractable flaps turnstile in the line. The flaps are made of durable plastic and the mechanism of the turnstile is particularly reliable in operation. Eclipse has all the advantages of the luxury turnstiles. Smooth and ergonomic design of the turnstile posts, changeable illumination and expressive indication makes this turnstile usage safe and comfortable for passengers. Narrow design of the turnstile posts ensures the largest possible amount of aisles equipped in a limited space. This model is intended for installation as a part of access control systems, as well as automated fare collection systems, especially in the subways.
- For passengers’ safety, the turnstile has no sharp edges.
- On the turnstile casing, there is a LCD or TFT-screen (up to 5′) installed to display the passage status, passenger prompt messages and the transport card balance.
- Advance optical sensors to prevent unauthorized access.
- The installation of optional devices is available:
- the reader of 125 kHz RFID-cards or 13,56 MHz MIFARE® cards
- the barcode ticket reader
- the smart-tokens reader
- the magnetic stripe ticket reader.
- An equipment to play some audio warnings can be installed to prevent unauthorized access attempts.
- polished stainless steel
- brushed stainless steel
- retractable plastic flaps
|Post height||1170 mm|
|Post width||222 mm|
|Post length||1730 mm|
|Passage width||550 mm|
|Post weight||140 kg|
|Supply voltage||220 V|
|Power consumption||80 W|
|Capacity||20 persons/min and more|
|Torque of the flap mechanism||5±1 nm|
|Dust and Water Protection Rating||IP 32|